Community operationsSend resume to：email@example.com
- Job Responsibilities:
- 1. Responsible for the construction and operation of the blockchain learning community (Telegram, Twitter, Facebook, etc.), responsible for community content release, atmosphere creation, and creating a sticky and high-quality community;
- 2. Organize and plan community activities to effectively improve the community's activity and conversion rate, conduct relevant data analysis for community activities, and provide timely feedback, closing, and report summaries for each activity;
- 3. Responsible for community growth, acquiring new customers, improving the quality of community users and facilitating conversions;
- 4. Actively communicate with community users and handle user feedback in a timely manner;
- 5. Continuously optimize operational processes and management methods.
- 1. Bachelor degree or above;
- 2. Cheerful, passionate about chatting, good at creating topics and guiding users to participate in interactions;
- 3. Have a strong interest in blockchain technology, have a positive attitude towards learning and participation, and be able to keep up with industry developments;
- 4. Frequently mixed with overseas social networks, with group operation experience preferred;
- 5. More than one year of community operations and management experience is preferred.